At a Yellow Balloon KG Hypnobirthing course you will learn:
- How to release fear and build confidence
- How your body is designed to give birth with efficiency and comfort
- How the mind and body work together to have a calm and confident birth
- Breathing exercises for the different stages of childbirth
- Deep relaxations, which are useful at any time
- Positive Visualisations
- Comforting massage for pregnancy and chhildbirth
- How Dad/birth partner can be your powerful protector and support and have a clear role when baby is arriving
- Knowledge and information about pregnancy and birth that you are unlikely to be told anywhere else
- How ‘the system’ that you find yourself in works, and how to work with it to achieve the best result for you
- A simple practice regime to support you at home
Your hypnobirthing course pack includes:
- The Hypnobirthing Book by Katherine Graves
- The Essential Relaxation for a Calm Birth CD
- Full hypnobirthing course material and resources pack
- Support from you KG Hypnobirthing Teacher through your pregnancy.
Please note that there is no additional charge for Mum-to-be and her chosen birth partner to attend together!
- 2 hour Introduction to Positive Birthing Course £15 more details (please note Book and CD are not included in this course price)
- Full positive birthing ante-natal course £120 – this course may be run over 1 day or 2 part day/evening sessions
- Alternatively, private sessions at your home can be arranged. Ideal for those who have children and babysitting may be an issue. Please contact to discuss your requirements. £250.
A £60 non-returnable (except in exceptional circumstances) deposit is payable to secure your place on the full course and the remainder is payable on the first day of the course. Payment is by bank transfer, cash or cheque.
As I wish to make the course as accessible as possible I may be able to arrange a payment plan with you. Please contact to discuss.