About KG Hypnobirthing
Yellow Balloon delivers KG Hypnobirthing ante-natal courses in and around Dumfries and Galloway. Classes are offered in small groups or on a private one to one basis at your home. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
KG Hypnobirthing is the original UK Hypnobirthing course which is designed especially for mothers in the UK. Hypnobirthing reviews take place regularly. The course is constantly evolving to keep up-to-date with the latest evidence and research. Your experienced teacher has a Diploma in Hypnobirthing and has completed Royal College of Midwives accredited training.
A KG Hypnobirthing Course equips you with the hypnobirthing techniques, and uniquely gives you the knowledge to understand your options and the implications of the choices you make. A course and the support from your teacher gives you the information to navigate the system in which you find yourself and to achieve the best for you and your baby.
You are an amazing woman be confident, be in control, make informed choices, be calm, be comfortable and be empowered, for you and your baby
- When you feel confident, you relax and work with your body in the way nature intended.
- With the knowledge you have, you are enabled to take control of how you give birth.
- When you feel in control, the choices you make are the best choices for you and for your baby.
- When you feel calm throughout the birth you are relaxed and your mind and body work together in harmony
- The result is that your body works efficiently and comfortably.
- A KG Hypnobirthing birth can be the most wonderful and empowering experience of your life.Benefits of KG Hypnobirthing for Your Baby and You
Benefits for you and your baby
- You are likely to experience a more comfortable and sometimes pain free birth.
- Your baby will arrive to a serene and relaxed environment, alert and ready to bond with you as nature intended.
- Length of labour is often much shorter with Hypnobirthing births.
- Less drugs and medical intervention are used in Hypnobirthing births allowing your baby to develop naturally and easily after they arrive.
- Mums often recover quicker after a Hypnobirthing birth as the physical impact of giving birth is reduced.
- Your birth partner will learn how to support you and have a central and active role in the birth. A truly shared and loving experience.
The benefits to you are obvious, and the long term benefits to your baby cannot be over-estimated. We repeatedly get wonderful birth stories of Hypnobirthing babies being calm, content and sleeping really well. They seem to thrive better. It may seem miraculous but this is how Hypnobirthing is designed to be.